Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself click the links below to watch how we work…
Soho House design and build is an in-house architecture and design firm. We produce 100% design development drawings sets in house and partner with local architect to produce construction documentation sets. All millwork packages are also produced in house. We manage projects from concept to completion. It’s a true ‘roll up your sleeves’ type of environment.
At Soho House a Mid-Level (Intermediate) Project Architect is often a self-starter, highly motivated and passionate about hospitality design. Experienced at interpreting mood board and pictorial presentations to conceptualization in workable building plans as there is a strong interior design department already established. A Mid-Level Architect will be confident to make on the spot design decisions when completing drawing sets. As well as capable of space planning and developing drawings from conceptual design through design development sets.
Job description and Qualifications
- Must have a M.Arch or B.Arch from an accredited school with five to eight years of experience and competent in all conventional aspects of architecture.
- Must be proficient in Revit Architecture. Other skills are needed in Microsoft Project, Excel, AutoCAD, Adobe Products: Photoshop and InDesign.
- Coordinate in-house needs of operations team, kitchen consultants, general managers, etc. Drawings must be created and updated accordingly.
- Continuously create and manage Soho House back of house and FF&E Revit library as required.
- Manage and review the permit, bidding and construction drawing production phases with hired consultants
- Work with in-house project manager to bid, level, and award general contractor and millwork teams
- Help to advise on master project schedules and assist in-house interior designers with FF&E deliverables
- Assist in-house project management team during CA phases. Previous construction management experience needed.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.