At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Product Owner, you are the champion of delivering solutions that meet the needs of the business design team and are loved by your users and customers (e.g. through user research or user-centric design).
You will need to ensure that the front-end development principles for certain applications are being adhered to and that the solutions’ requirements and priorities are evaluated consistently, documented accordingly, built to specifications and implemented by the scrum teams within the timeline agreed with the business stakeholders.
You will build a solution vision and roadmap that supports business strategies; clearly articulating the expected business outcomes, timelines and accountabilities. And deliver the agreed solution and scope through a prioritized backlog and intense collaboration with the scrum team.
Who we’re looking for
• Strong experience in website / consumer engagement applications area for a large company
• Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products.
• Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager / Adobe Target / Adobe Mobile SDK
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s – ideally in a business or IT related field
• ??? ???, ????, ????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??.
What are nice to have
• Professional scrum certification (CSPO, Scale, Agile Leadership) a plus
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.