We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Specific Country/Sector/department overview
This is a new team that will be responsible for overseeing the Building Control Systems across the Global Portfolio to ensure they met the requirements for Cyber Security.
Reporting to the Global Intelligent Systems Manager the Technical Admin is responsible for ensuring that there is clear visibility of the Building Control Systems (BCS) globally and act as a central point of contact for technical developments on Building Control Systems. Key aspects of this are:
- Co-ordinating and producing monthly reporting
- Ensuring that MI and Dashboard reporting are current
- Liaising with OEMs to capture current developments and emerging technologies
- Work with OEMs to define the lifecycle path including removal from sale and removal from support
- Keep up to date with the support and withdrawal of Operating System software such as windows
- Co-ordinate and maintain the life cycle replacement plan
- Horizon scanning for emerging cyber threats
- Maintain the asset inventory for the BCS
What this job involves
- Leadership and Management for all related activities
- Build relationships with the Global, Regional and Country teams to ensure robust delivery
- Client/Stakeholder Management engagement across CRE and IT
- Ensure financial processes are followed always
- Responsible for ensuring reporting is on time, accurate and up to date
- Responsible for ensuring all obsolete systems are documented and communicated and life cycle replacement plans are in place
- Ensuring all obsolescence issues relating to OS and AV/AM software are communicated and documented
- Liaising with the OEM and Vendors
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JLL Ltd is a Living Wage accredited business, as we believe a fair day’s work deserves a fair days’ pay. To find out more about our Living Wage accreditation please go here http://www.jll.co.uk/united-kingdom/en-gb/about/living-wage?devicechannel=default
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Experience of working in a Financial Services/Banking Environment
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical building control systems
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demands
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems
- Budget management and financial analysis skills
- Strong communicator – Good presentation skills and possesses strong verbal & written communication skills also an active listener
- Passion for quality – has an eye for detail to make sure the best delivery of services
- Self-motivated; confident & energetic
- Ability to effectively deal with stressful situations
- Flexible – able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Strongly goal-oriented – able to focus on meeting all performance targets
- Is a team player – able to cooperate and work well with others to meet targets
- Proven ability to initiate and follow through with improvement initiatives
- Exhibits honesty & trustworthiness
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.