We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for a Team Secretary (12 Month FTC- Maternity Cover)- PDS Building Consultancy business line.
We are looking to recruit a Secretary who can support the Building Surveying team within P&DS. The successful candidate will provide a wide range of administrative support, including travel & meeting arrangements, diary management, and drafting reports and proposals, while providing adhoc PA support to directors in the team. The role will also provide holiday and sickness cover to other sub teams within Building Consultancy when required.
What this job involves
- Providing general administrative support to a team of fee earners
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Efficient daily diary management including coordinating diaries/meetings/ travel/conference calls, booking meeting rooms
- Managing team expenses, new starter leavers process, holiday records
- Typing, formatting and printing reports to be sent to clients
- General office duties, including maintaining accurate electronic and paper filing, archiving, document scanning, etc.
- Support the team director by coordinating pipeline trackers, debts and accruals monitoring on a regular basis
- Support co-ordination of marketing/team events (where required)
- Support the wider business in respect of holiday cover in the admin team
- You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as we may reasonably require
Sound like you? To apply you need to be/have:
- Good proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook and knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Able to work to deadlines, producing work in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients
- The candidate must demonstrate the ability to establish good relationships with both clients and team members
- Ability to work at a fast pace with energy and enthusiasm
- Discrete and can always be relied upon to maintain full confidentiality
- Must be a team player with a positive can do attitude and keen problem solving skills.
- Experience of working in a large and fast paced team preferably in the Real Estate sector
- Experience of invoice production and tracking procedures
- Experience of formatting documents and reports
- Proven ability to work independently
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, JLL strives to contribute to the lasting values for clients, employees, shareholders, communities and our industry. Everything we do today should work towards Building a Better Tomorrow. Click here to learn more about JLL’s D&I commitment.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...