alent Acquisition Coordinator | 9 months Fixed Term Contract
Canary Wharf, London | Competitive Salary – To start immediately
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for a Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have excellent administration and analytical skills to support the talent acquisition team at JLL. The scope of the role includes overseeing talent acquisition performance management analytics, whilst ensuring a compliant and agile recruitment process is carried out at all times across the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
As the Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator you will have outstanding system skills, along with experience of managing an applicant tracking system (ATS). You will be a super user on workday. This position requires an articulate individual, who has outstanding attention to detail, along with the confidence to deal with internal stakeholders and external candidates in a professional manner.
You will be flexible enough to lend your hand to other talent acquisition initiatives, being enthusiastic with a creative mind and a desire to learn and work collaboratively within the team. This role provides a real opportunity to make a difference to the company, by delivering talent acquisition initiatives that will have a great impact to our overall people strategy. The HR and Talent acquisition teams at JLL are evolving globally and this is a really exciting time to be joining and to be part of the transformation.
What this job involves:
- Providing administration and analytical support to the Talent Acquisition team
- Oversee the recruitment dashboard / tracker for EMEA, ensuring data is accurate and up to date at all times
- Working closely with the HR Information Systems (HRIS) Manager to keep up to date with upcoming technology changes and communicate to the team
- Adding vacancies on to the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Posting vacancies externally onto the JLL Career Page and job boards
- Writing external job adverts and proofreading all adverts before posting externally
- Assist with resolving all TA transactions and incoming mails to central inbox and telephone, responding to emails and calls as appropriate within agreed SLA’s.
- Act as first line support to employees with queries regarding TA activities, responding promptly and accurately
- Following up with Hiring Managers to ensure that all interview / assessment notes are collated
- Tracking and capturing interview information via portal/ internal recruitment system
- Capturing visa / passport information
- Rejecting and giving feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Providing Account Reports/Stats/Analytics and collating and presenting this information in a presentation format.
- Ownership of fortnightly recruitment communications, with content input from wider team.
Sound like you? To apply you will ideally have all of the following requirements:
- Strong analytical, writing and drafting skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface credibly with external candidates and senior business leaders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT and system skills and an interest in developing innovative solutions
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good stakeholder management skills: You will need a flexible approach; a creative mind; and resilience in the face of challenges to delivery
- Strong inter-personal skills and an aptitude for getting on with people
- The personal resilience to manage challenges to delivery of key initiatives
- Commitment to the organization – a desire to see strategic initiatives in the talent space rolled out successfully and to make a personal contribution
- Must have a track record in a fast-paced co-ordination / administrative and analytical recruitment role, ideally in-house, for a recruitment agency or RPO.
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...