We are looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager for our
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Project Delivery, the role holder is responsible for managing IT led Projects within the JLL EMEA region, and involves the day to day management of IT projects.
The ideal candidate must have significant exposure to the concepts of project management within a technology led function, and have the ability to manage the implementation of allocated projects and programmes to agreed scope, timescales and budget.
What this job involves
- To manage allocated IT project(s) and programmes to successful conclusion(s)
- To deliver business process changes and system solutions to the business in a cost effective and timely manner
- To ensure project communications are consistent with the size and profile of the project
- To assist and/or lead in the production of project documentation, and corporate reports
- The role will not require line management.
- Manage the implementation of allocated projects and programmes to agreed timescales and within budget (if within the Project manager’s control)
- To ensure that all appropriate project management standards are applied
- To report on (and manage) risks and issues associated with the delivery of the project or programme
- To ensure that projects and programmes are smoothly handed over to the business and Operational Support teams
- To ensure that communications for the project are consistent with the size and profile of the project.
- To ensure that any operational risks and issues are considered within the ‘system’ design.
- Maintain regular progress meetings and continuity with the relevant business owners, and if appropriate Steering Committees.
- Create and update project reports required by IT management to enable upward reporting on status/progress/budget/etc
- To manage the production of project closure and lessons learnt reports, and if needed Project Implementation review(s)
- Responsibilities may vary within the range of tasks and activities described, with specific objectives being set, documented and reviewed by the EMEA Head of Project Delivery Manager
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Understanding of the terminology and approach of managing projects
- Demonstrable ability to co-ordinate a diverse set of resources and teams, ensuring focus upon a set of agreed business goals / objectives
- Familiar with various tool sets useful to the management and reporting of projects
- Prince 2 or similar project methodology
- Personable, team player able to quickly settle into the role.
- Quick thinker
- Evidences a rounded attitude to solutioning
- Excellent communicator who can deliver well structured, concise and accurate documents/reports
- A positive disposition to work, a can do attitude with flexibility towards the working day
- Self-motivated, self-starter with ambition driven through performance and results
- Ability to prioritise and work to stringent project timescales
- Keen attention to detail
- Business and report writing
- Some experience with Project Management tools.