We are looking for an Personal Assistant to support our Technology, Data and Information Management leadership.
What this job involves
- Internal and external meeting/conference call organisation, including booking meeting rooms, equipment and catering.
- Ad hoc meeting organisation, room booking, and equipment and catering requirements for the wider team and IBM.
- Managing the calendars, reorganisation of meetings, meeting locations and meeting rooms, whilst trying to minimise the travel between the offices during the day. Ensuring the team know where they should be and when.
- Organising meeting papers as required, creating agendas and minute taking.
- Monitor thee CIOs’ email inbox and reply/action where appropriate
- Organising internal and external lunches and dinners.
- Organising internal conferences, including booking accommodation, venue etc.
- Travel Management. Booking domestic and international travel for the EMEA TDIM team, including visa arrangements. Ensuring the travellers have their travel documents and JLL office addresses etc.
- Starter, Generic Account and Leavers Administration. Completing the relevant online form. Ensuring new starters have their account and equipment ready for their first day, organising security passes. Collating the leavers equipment to be returned to IT, collect their security pass.
- General Office Duties
- Stationery ordering
- Maintaining filing systems
- Updating the teams email distribution lists
- General correspondence
- Team org updates
- EMEA Technology Intranet Content Management. Adding and updating the Team Intranet.
- Administrative co-ordination to enable the timely production and presentation of management reporting, working with both colleagues and vendors.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarise data for reports and to find solutions to various administrative issues
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Highly respected by colleagues and serves as a positive role model
- Uses appropriate judgement when responding to the needs of senior level executives both internally and externally
- Shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately
- Adopts a flexible approach to work: from time to time early starts and late finishes will be necessary
- Has proven organisational skills
- Has an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients
- The candidate must demonstrate the ability to establish good relationships with both clients and colleagues
- A cheerful and positive attitude is essential as is a genuine enthusiasm for the work that will be undertaken
- Proven experience of providing EA support to Senior Directors in a large size technology organisation
- Experience of dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Experience of scheduling meetings and calls across multiple time zones
- Advanced MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
Job Type: Full-time