We are looking for an Operations Manager for our Integrated Facilities Management business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an operations manager based in London. The Operations Manager will provide outstanding service both to clients and internally by leading, monitoring, and managing client accounts and assigned portfolio activity, with a focus on reporting, compliance, operations, service contracts, risk, financial and team management/development. They will also be responsible for operational oversight of all accounts and be the primary point of contact for assigned dedicated client teams.
What this job involves
- Work in conjunction with the Account Management team to ensure continuous engagement and interaction with the client teams.
- Drive a service excellence culture within the delivery and operational management teams.
- Ensure compliance with all client contracts, meeting or exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ensure the processes and procedures within the client accounts (be they client or JLL owned) are monitored and updated as per the Master Services Agreement (MSA)
- Work with client teams to create an environment that drives continuous improvement and innovation.
- Monitor and keep all FMNA data current and up to date, ensure integrity of the data within being used to manage the accounts, including MI and maintenance of system drawings.
- Ensure all contractual and ad-hoc reports are delivered on time, track reporting compliance
- Ensure internal JLL reporting is collated and submitted on time
- Ensure all accounts manage and that contractor staff at all times meet the standards and expectations of the Client and JLL.
- Control and management to ensure contractors and their staff are on/off boarded and inducted appropriately and that all permitting and working requirements are adhered to.
- Work with the account teams to monitor Planned Preventive Maintenance plan in conjunction with local laws, regulations, and standards. Regularly engage with JLL’s EOS team to ensure that schedules are compliant as per the above.
- Ensure client specific BCP for JLL is up to date and implemented; awareness and participation as required in any planned or unplanned building.
- Ensure all safety procedures, including Crisis Management and Emergency Procedures, are in place and maintained at all times. Test safety procedures with the account teams.
- Support the Moves, Adds and Changes (MAC) team to ensure that space planning and churn activities are undertaken as per the contractual obligations.
- Monitor Health & Safety system for account compliance, best practice sharing and central H&S reporting
- Maintain the FMNA shared drive, ensure all information is uploaded and accurate
- Plan monthly team meetings and ensure actions are given an owner, due date and tracked to completion
- Support and maintain the account communications plan, ensure compliance to committed due dates
- Develop account training plans, training content and track training completed
- Support FMNA to ensure the account’s agreed financial targets including revenue, expenses, debtor and savings targets, and keeping within the GMP price, including raising all relevant Change Requests
- Oversight across all client accounts for the delivery and expenditure of the supply chain and accountable of the quality of services delivered
- Participate and set the budgets for the delivery of services and ensure compliance to those budgets.
- Participate in regular reforecasting activities
- Ensure all financial reports are accurate and timely as per the agreed timeline set out under the agreement. Ensure costs are managed within appropriate budgets
- Ensure all client billing is completed as per the required timeline and follow-up outstanding amounts to ensure collection within contract terms
- Ensure the supply chain is paid as per payment terms within the individual agreements
- Consolidate financial information for review and best practice sharing
Human Resource Management
- Ensure each member of staff within the team has a personal development plan and it is reviewed on a 6- month basis
- Be responsible for the structure of the team and manage any recruitment or performance management issues in-line with JLL processes and procedures
- Maintain account org charts and contact details
- Provide support for succession planning to direct reports
- Engage in the remuneration process at required intervals as dictated by the JLL business
- Track all team absences (holiday, sickness etc)
- Drive a risk conscious culture across the account and ensure that all works meet local and JLL standards for risk identification and mitigation
- Ensure compliance with all Health, Safety, Environment and Risk Management policies and procedures.
- Ensure all incidents are reported as per JLL internal reporting procedures
- Ensure that a suitable emergency escalation process is in place across the accounts and clear communications are escalated both within JLL and the client organisation
- Actively encourage an environment that supports openness, teamwork, collaboration, performance excellence and personal success.
- Develop the team through performance assessments and training, managing staff workload through correct resourcing and developing a succession plan for all key team members on client accounts and on-site vendors
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience with managing diverse and geographically spread client accounts across EMEA
- Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
- Strong operational management
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft suite of products essential.
- Bi-lingual (preferable)
- A qualification in Building / Facilities Management, Business Administration or related subject preferred, with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Facility, Property or related field, across multiple client sectors.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...