We are looking for a HR Business Partner for our UK HR business line. #LGBT+Jobs
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Reporting into our UK HR Director, this job plays a key role in delivering client facing HR and business operational support to attract, engage and retain key talent consistent with that of an ‘employer of choice’ brand.
Primarily supporting the UK lines of business, the HRBP will also support Regional HR initiatives, UK People initiatives as well as OD and Transformation initiatives through relationships with Regional members of the EMEA HR team.
What this job involves
- To actively participate in developing and embedding HR strategy, policies and processes ensuring that HR activity/intervention is based around the needs of the businesses, legislation and best practice
- To contribute to the achievement of the HR strategy and business plan objectives, through the provision of pro-active generalist HR support and advice to business managers
- Assisting the HR Leadership Team in creating and maintaining an industry leading working environment for staff
- Assist business line leaderships with performance management, workforce planning and career mapping
- Supporting implementation of planning programme and assist developing and nurturing talent
- To collaborate and engage with the wider EMEA and Global HR and business community to provide a responsive, consistent and forward-thinking HR service
- To support and deliver HR initiatives to enable business priorities and targets
- Undertake various coaching, mentoring and counselling responsibilities promoting best practice leadership behaviours at all levels
- Develop and promote as appropriate mobility, social inclusion, equality and diversity initiatives within the business line
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Degree educated or equivalent work experience
- Be courageous, curious and a decisive thinker who makes decisions based on sound commercial and legal knowledge
- Be a skilled influencer who is driven to deliver with strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to deliver on time
- Be a self-starter
- Previous HR experience within a fast-paced matrixed organisation
- Experience of high margin / performance / reward environments would be beneficial
- Excellent experience of regulatory frameworks in the UK
- Brilliant communications skills
- Good listening & consultative skills
- Ability to work with and challenge senior leaders
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with sensitive and complex issues with complete confidentiality
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JLL Ltd is a Living Wage accredited business, as we believe a fair day’s work deserves a fair days’ pay. To find out more about our Living Wage accreditation please go here http://www.jll.co.uk/united-kingdom/en-gb/about/living-wage?devicechannel=default
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
Apply today at jll.com/careers.