We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The role of the HR Business Partner is to provide high level strategic and hands-on support to the regional Account leadership team, partnering with them to agree people initiatives that drive business results both now and in the future. The HR Business Partner will support account based JLL employees across the EMEA region, covering approximately 25 countries and approximately 600+ employees.
What this job involves
- Transition and integration of transferring employees to JLL
- Agree HR agenda with key stakeholders and drive initiatives forward across the account, ensuring seamless linkage with the greater Integrated Facilities Management business and HR organisation.
- Provide Business Partner support to the Regional Director for the Account and the regional leadership team, diagnosing issues and opportunities within account and taking action, driving initiatives and working with Local HR teams to execute plans.
- Particular focus on driving the talent strategy, including robust succession plans and developing internal talent, along with the recruitment strategy to ensure the right talent at the right time.
- Motivate, coach and guide Business Leaders to manage their teams.
- Coordinate all annual HR processes across the regional Account ensuring these processes are aligned with IFM HR and local HR plans, and messaging is consistent.
- Resource and succession planning – in close cooperation with the Account leadership and local HR teams, identify future resourcing needs, build succession plans and proactively identify resourcing options to close potential resourcing gaps
- Recruitment – Own recruiting process for most senior/critical positions for the region, and liaise with in-country recruiting teams to drive Account recruitment at a local level. Provide constructive guidance on process improvements and effective staffing/hiring techniques to hiring managers, along with proactive consultative advice on current trends in recruitment and relevant market developments to all key stakeholders.
- Talent development – Manage talent review process, performance management, and employee growth programs, ensuring the continuous supply, development and retention of top talent for regional account-related roles through linkages with the broader IFM HR team.
- Compensation management – Compensation and reward management in close cooperation with Regional IFM HR Team to ensure that pay practices are consistent with contribution. Coordinate the planning activities and advise on right compensation.
- Performance management – work with senior leaders to set performance objectives for the Account team that align to business strategies. Work in conjunction with regional IFM and disseminate to country HR /business teams.
- Promotions – Oversee and guide the Account leadership team through the promotion process, ensuring Account nominations feed into country processes and consistent messaging.
- Training – Coordinate the training needs and training planning activities for the Account working with Regional HR and Country Learning & Development.
- In close cooperation with Global Account HR and Regional IFM HR, lead the development and roll out of specific initiatives for the Account, drive regional/global initiatives through the region.
- Metrics – compile and provide relevant HR metrics/dashboards to the regional Account leadership and conduct people-related analysis on an as-needs-basis
- Be the point of escalation for all HR issues across the regional account.
- Budgeting – support the regional Account leadership in the compilation of the annual C&B, headcount and training budgets for the Account.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong general HR professional skills and experience with a proven track of being a business partner with a leadership team.
- Broad generalist experience with one or more functional expertise, ideally in recruitment or talent management.
- Strong understanding and background of leadership and organizational development, HR systems and business processes, recruiting, rewards and recognition, performance management.
- A strong track record working within human resources. Exposure to working across/within multiple countries within the region. Background in outsourcing or professional service industries an advantage.
- Track record of delivering outstanding results in a matrix organization.
- Experience in a HR BP role across the EMEA region.
- Ideally experience working for a facilities management service provider.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...