To support the Living Operations team in the complex billing process and other finance and operations related duties for the Residential Development department.
What this job involves
- Cross-referencing our different databases on a regular basis to ensure that our records are kept up to date and correct to support our forecasting accuracy and improve rapport with internal stakeholders.
- Setting up new instructions on our finance system ensuring full compliance with our requirements.
- Collating all fees due to JLL and third parties and confirm these are correct in preparation for billing.
- Assisting with our billing process: getting full understanding of our RF reports, PeopleSoft functionality and coding, Cognos reporting tools, revenue recognition requirements and monthly targets.
- Billing: raising all invoices for the development and investment team on new sales (exchanges and completions), recharges, consultancy and other ad hoc ones.
- Liaising with clients to obtain invoice approval and dealing with any queries that may arise.
- Liaising with our JLL counterparts and third parties to process their invoices as required.
- Bad debts: producing monthly reports to Lead Directors to ensure that debts are duly chased.
- Finance contacts: creating and updating contact details for our main developers to assist credit control and ensure we have all our relevant contacts on the database.
- Collecting commission data from the Residential UK and China Desk teams as well as the on-site employees to ensure that exchange, re-assignment and completion payments to sales agents are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Providing cover for other team members when necessary.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Proven organizational skills
- A confident and proactive approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner accompanied by strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions when necessary
- Self-motivated, shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JLL Ltd is a Living Wage accredited business, as we believe a fair day’s work deserves a fair days pay. To find out more about our Living Wage accreditation please go here http://www.jll.co.uk/united-kingdom/en-gb/about/living-wage?devicechannel=default.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...