We are looking for an EMEA Workplace Analyst for our Integrated Facility Management business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The role is part of a JLL team working closely with one of our most dynamic & fast-growing Clients from the multi-national technology and online retail industry. JLL partners with the Client to deliver a wide range of corporate real estate services.
We are seeking an EMEA Workplace Consultant for our dynamic and forward thinking commercial real estate client and its-dedicated Workplace team. As the Workplace Consultant, you will be exposed to commercial change management, workplace strategy and workplace consulting.
In this role, you will perform a wide range of activities supporting the Client’s choice-based working program roll out across its EMEA portfolio. Working on multiple projects, you will provide end-to-end services across the life-cycle of workplace. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about delivering creative, dynamic workspace that not only inspire people but is in harmony with business needs, and is motivated by delivering truly innovative workplace solutions within a high level framework.
The Workplace Consultant is highly organized, are able to deep dive into problems to drive resolution but have an eye for detail and enjoy using data to understand more about how people use workspace. You will have some experience with space planning, accommodation strategy, moves and changes and workplace change.
Stakeholder management skills are very important in being successful in this role as well as an excellent understanding in change management principles.
What this job involves
- Use data and metrics to analyse and understand how effective the program is at an EMEA, regional and site level
- Oversee the upkeep of the EMEA toolkit, aligning with the Global Workplace team where appropriate
- Report against all projects versus goals using critical milestones
- Oversee utilization studies – ensuring we get best value from our vendor(s), have a consistent methodology and drive the development of automated solutions
- Provide the wider Workplace team with tailored reporting at a business level to support business partnering initiatives
- Act as an ambassador for the program driving quality and best practice
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner
- Provide basic guidance on and training to new, external individuals across various areas of the program
- Coordinate between various departments/teams to obtain holistic views and inputs, enhance team collaboration and dialogue
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
- Proven in workplace consultancy practical experience, preferably in multi-cultural corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relatable subject
- An analytical thinker with the ability to problem solve based on data and logic
- Exceptional in your written and verbal communication skills
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple projects while making a day-to-day impact
- Positive and energetic in attitude and ability to adapt in a changing and growing organization
- Able to regularly travel internationally to meet client and business needs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) to meet the workplace and analytical requirements of the role
- Able to use data and metrics to analyse and understand how effective agile workspace programs can be delivered and generate creative solutions in a fast-paced client organisation across the region and at site level
- Accurate in administering document and program updates and document control
- Able to deliver accurate up-to-date project reports
- Experienced in utilization studies and driving value from vendors
- Confident in managing stakeholders and building relationships across the region
- Able to evidence proven track record in achieving workplace programs on time and within budget
- Confident in presenting and training workspace materials
- Exceptional in coordination skills
- Technically experienced with AutoCAD, CAFM and Excel (would be advantageous)
- Knowledgeable of office procedures and an attitude to accept responsibilities and to work autonomously as required, but also participate as a team member within the business unit.
- Interpersonal with the ability to interact with project teams – in-house and external
- Comfortable with short deadlines and “making things happen”
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Able to win the trust and co-operation of key program stakeholders
- Naturally helpful and friendly manner
- Strong in problem assessment and problem solving
- Capable in information gathering and information monitoring
- Have attention to detail and accuracy
What you can expect from us
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...