About Us: #LGBT+Jobs
Forsman & Bodenfors is a global creative collective working to unlock the power of creativity through collaboration and build the most human and iconic brands and businesses in the world.
Forsman & Bodenfors was founded in 1986 in Sweden with the vision of creating world-class communications for its clients. Twenty years later, the agency joined the MDC Partners family. In 2018, F&B joined forces with MDC’s New York-headquartered global creative agency, KBS, to form what is now a global creative collective under the Forsman & Bodenfors name.
Designed to bring a collaborative way of working creatively around the world, the global Forsman & Bodenfors collective brings together the industry’s most innovative talent, combining the signature Forsman & Bodenfors approach with specialized data, analytics, tech and media expertise. Our headquarters are in Sweden and New York, with 8 offices worldwide and around 700 employees globally. Some of our clients include Volvo, Procter & Gamble, H&M, HYATT, LG, Diageo, Adidas, Goldman Sachs, and Uber. For more information, visit forsman.co or @forsmanbodenforsny.
Forsman & Bodenfors is looking for a Director of Engagement to help lead our work with several brands. This person will also work with our Chief Strategy Officer to grow the Engagement offering at F&B.
- You will incorporate content, social, media, PR and earned into an integrated, inter-disciplinary and collaborative system across existing strategy, creative, and media disciplines
- You will plan for, devise, and create content-driven marketing programs
- You will lead and mentor offering thought leadership both inside and outside the agency
- You will collaborate with cross-functional project teams to motivate, create and implement short and long-term integrated marketing strategies
- You will figure out content opportunities for clients by looking at the intersection of audience interests, brand authority, and white space
- You will direct multi-channel go-to-market activation plans for content deployment including high-level calendar programming
- You will develop channel strategies that define the roles for channels impacted by content, both online and offline
- You will orchestrate deep discovery exercises that include multiple research sources, including content audits, social listening reports, interviews, ethnographic and third party reports
- You will provide POVs on content and social trends that are relevant and significant to clients
- You will develop framework and conceptual approaches needed to provide guidance for meeting client marketing objectives
- You will ensure briefs inspire content creators, community managers, UX designers, creatives, producers, PR, etc.
- You will oversee a group of content managers resourced to different projects within the agency
- You have 8-10 years experience in marketing; at least 5 years in content marketing
- You have the ability to lead and collaborate on projects
- You have experience with direct client contact
- You have experience partnering with all agency disciplines – creative, account, technology, production, media, and PR
- You are an independent worker with experience leading and developing a team
- You have shown success in new business with the ability to lead multiple, concurrent projects and drive organic growth
- You are well-versed in multiple channels including digital, social, mobile, offline and yet remain wholly channel agnostic
- You are articulate (both written and verbal) and can explain complex concepts in a straightforward and understandable manner
Our Principles + Values:
- We always aim for world class. Does that seem like an obvious statement? Well, it isn’t. Most creative agencies aim for world class only with some clients – while we do it with all clients.
- The responsibility is yours. At Forsman & Bodenfors, no one will give you instructions. You are in charge, together with your team. Success is in your hands and no one will stand in your way.
- The collective is our Creative Director. Each integrated team, with its account, strategy, creative, media, tech, production and other team members, is expected to work closely and openly in an interdisciplinary way. The ideas that you create can only be truly integrated when you work in a collaborative, kind, generous and egoless way.
- “The Floor”. We call our collective work model “The Floor.” The name is from F&B’s early days when ideas were laid out on a floor for all to review and provide feedback. Today, “The Floor” exists both in the real world and virtually, facilitating global collaboration between offices.
- The only boss is the task itself. One of the biggest benefits of the Forsman & Bodenfors’ way of working is that it allows us to spend our time figuring out how to solve the problem.
- Strategy and Creative is one process. We pick up the client brief together, and from there it is up to us - strategists, account people, creatives, technologists, media planners, producers - as a team.
- We work closely with clients. Our clients will get to know the people who actually do the work. And the people who actually do the work will get to know the clients; their industry, their challenges, products, business, heritage, their soul.
- When it comes to recruiting, we want the right people, not just the right qualifications.When we hire, we look for two things. Specialists who respect and know how to play well with team members from other disciplines. Or Swiss Army knives: creatives who are strategic and strategists who are creative, media people who can code, engineers who are designers, producers who can edit. All have to be collaborators and entrepreneurs.
- We embrace a “no frills” approach. Let’s apply a common-sense filter on everything. Let’s make the complicated simple. Let’s make sure we know enough to say what needs to be said in a few powerful words. Let’s make presentations that our mothers and fathers would understand and our best friends would like. Let’s be stupid smart. It takes some confidence, but we have it.
- Forsman & Bodenfors is a human workplace. We are committed to creating and fostering a collaborative, diverse and inclusive culture and work environment across the global collective. The richness of different ideas, backgrounds and perspectives creates world-class creativity. Diversity is what makes the difference. Inclusion brings us together.
- We can make the world better (or worse). We have the power to change things. Opinions, ideals, attitudes and what people choose to do. And we want to have a positive impact, not only on our clients’ business, but also on society.